Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Confessions Sucks

Well I have been going through many things in my life over the past couple of weeks. to start things off, my friend decided to 'tell' a friend (who is now incarcerated) a years-old secret. She basically told him that I liked him when I first met him, and was disappointed in the fact that he went to jail. Of course he was shocked by the information, and wanted me to explain why I didn't tell him before. In my letter to him, I told him that I really did like him, but I did not want to break up the relationship between my ex-hubby and him. (My ex already hates me, so why give him more ammo?) I told him that I will always be his friend no matter what happens. I did warn him that if we became more than just 'friends', will he be able to handle a confrontation with his best friend? Let's see what his answer is going to be?

2 comments:

Shruti Johri said...

So, what was his reply?

StormAndThunda said...

The 'meeting of the minds' happened and it was not pretty. The ex actually accused me of trying to drive a wedge between them, and that I was seeing him just to make him jealous (yeah riiiight!!!).

Alas, he and I (not the jealous ex, but the friend) are still close to this day.