Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Proving Me Right

I would like to thank everyone that has sent me emails or notes responding to my open letter. As I have had many positive responses, at the same time, a weasel gets in and proves me right.

Case in point, a guy using the Yahoo ID jessejamescollado. I talked to him 3 times on Yahoo IM in the span of 3 months. Twice this guy asks me if I have a cam. From past experience, anytime a guy asks a girl for her cam, he wants a free peep show. Yes, I shut him down twice. The third time he asked me for pics. I am sitting here like WTF? When I point it out to him that he is a pervert asking me for my cam twice, he tried to deny that he has ever talked to me. (ok, do I have stupid written across my forehead?) When I pointed it out to him that I had chatted with him 3 times, he acted like he had NO CLUE! C'mon really? Hell, i even gave him an alibi by saying that someone may have been playing on your Yahoo. He actually answered yes! I promptly told him that he needs to stop playing games, called him a pervert for the 3rd time and put him in the Super Iggy Bin.

No comments: