Sunday, October 01, 2006

My Ex-hubby rears its ugly head..... AGAIN

hey there... the ex-hubby is at it again, and this time, it is no laughing matter. He (apparantly) has been 'stalking' me on Myspace.com and waited for the right moment to stike. Unfortunately, I know all of his secrets and tricks, and this one is no exception. Below is an excerpt of our convo on myspace. I apologize for any spelling errors... he never fared well in the English language.

From: Prince
Date: Sep 29, 2006 2:35 AM
I am surprise you move back to DC I hope all is well with you! saw you on myspace and decide to drop you a line just to say hello! just was wondering how you been doing and all as a friend that all so emal back if you like if not I hope god bless you!!!!

From: DaQuietStorm
Date: Sep 29, 2006 9:30 PM
A friend? HA! You want me to be your friend???? Let's define the word friend.......
1 a : one attached to another by affection or esteem b : ACQUAINTANCE
2 a : one that is not hostile b : one that is of the same nation, party, or group
3 : one that favors or promotes something (as a charity)
4 : a favored companion

The last time I checked, none of the above applied to you! You verbally and emotionally abused me, used me like a snot rag, lied to me and on me every chance you could, and even wanted me and my son dead. When I asked you years ago the same question, the best you could do is tell me that we have known each other for too long. In short, you have NEVER been my friend. Why don't you do yourself a favor and act like I DO NOT EXIST. HAVE A NICE DAY!

From: Prince
Date: Sep 29, 2006 8:03 PM
First it was you that end our marriage not me! I never wanted or would let any harm come to you or your son! as far as abuse I will admit to that I was crashed by what you did because My marriage ment the world to me! I NEVER LIED To you and you know it I was sorting threw my feeling doing the time we was trying to get back together and when I realized that I was doing either one of us any good I walked away out of respect for you! I am not bitter anymore have not been for a long time and most of all I am now a much better man now! I saw you move home and was considered! Look You are a major of my life so I was concern that all did not mean to cause any problems just want to say hello and was hoping to have a conversation that all I hope you and Wanya are doing great that all! I am a saved man now and I am happy and want only the best for you and Wanya and even your mom I hope she is doing well! So email back if you like I am really hoping we can just talk like adults

From: DaQuietStorm
Date: Oct 1 2006 12:12 PM
You must have lost a chunk of your memory! YOU stood in our home and asked for the divorce! I just gave you what you wanted. That must have shocked the crap out of you.

let me finish what I started.... YOU were the one that told me that you loved me. That was a lie too. YOU also told me that you wouldn't hurt me. Yet I have the physical and mental scars from that as well. (oh yeah, there was no hit out on me from Damon, that was a lie too). Since you claim that you are saved now, all I want you to do is apologize for what you have done to me. Damon apologized on the behalf of you, but I could not accept it from him. Just admit to what you have taken me through.

LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.........

No comments: