Thursday, October 05, 2006

the final straw

From: Prince
Date: 3, 2006 8:25 PM For one I am telling the truth but like normal you are the victim and had no part in any wrong doing! as far as my brother goes I told to him today and yesterday so I know you are not telling the truth about that! Now as far as other people go if they want to talk to me they can if not god bless them and like the book says when you start getting closer to the lord you find out who your true friends are! So if they are like that then god dont want them in my life so I am still blessed! So like I said I am blessed and fine with life just wish you the same! so if this the last email I wish you well~

To: Prince
Date: Oct 4 2006 9:07 PM
Aw! You used that same tactic for years to get what you wanted. Now when I use it on you, I'm wrong.

As far as Damon goes you still know how to lie - very badly. Prior to yesterday, you haven't talked to him in over 4 years, yet you still want to call him your brother??! How could you treat your best friend like that! Don't worry, I am taking care of him now, so your 'friendship' isn't necessary. Like I told you, no one, including Damon, wants to have anything to do with you. You are a pathological liar who is trying to use God to get in our good gracious. God removed you from my life before you could do any more emotional harm, and has blessed me with a man that understands the pain that I endured with you and want me to be completely happy and at peace. If you are really saved, then you need to go ahead and marry Natalie and prove to her how you failed me and your first marriage. Once a cheater, always a cheater, and you have an excellent track record.

No comments: