Thursday, July 26, 2007

What happened to.....

As I sit here in front of my computer, I wonder why so-called men is not interested in pursuing a relationship nowadays. I guess that they are looking for sow their royal oates, putting another notch in their belt, whatever it is called these days. What happened to chilvary? What happened to getting to know the person intimately, not in a sexual manner?

Well I come from the old school, where it was common place for a man to court you, get to know you, take a woman out on a date. etc. Now it is 'let me get your number so that I can blow that back out later'. No romance, no swooning, nothing. And women is falling for it every time.

Let me tell you that I know what I want, and I am not settling for anything under that. If you think you can change my mind, go for what you know.

No comments: