Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Homewrecker still causin' chaos

I just had to post this one...

A friend of mine and I was talking about his baby momma's drama and all that jazz. Well finally his baby's mom - out of the clear blue - told him that she wanted to talk to me about my nickname, and wanted my phone number. When my friend asked her why, she replied that she 'wanted to get to the bottom of her Homewrecker nickname'. As expected, he fell out laughing. She didn't find this amusing.. she actually went on (according to him)a 15 minute rampage about why I was being called Homewrecker. The more she raged, the harder he laughed at her.

Finally, after getting a cramp in his side from all of the laughter, and the headache that he was receiving from her nagging, he camly said 'she is retired, and has been for a while. She haven't wrecked a home since 2005. Pay attention to what you shouldn't be reading.' (He found out that she has logged into his email and read my signature: Homewrecker (Retired))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would you be proud to call yourself a homewrecker retired or not? Furthermore, if you haven't done so already why don't you have a man or woman of your own so you don't have to chase after someone else's mate.

Unknown said...

I think the moniker HomeWrecker was absolutely funny when I was given the name back in 2004 by a former coworker over a joke. (Fortunately for people like you, it stays with me!)

To clarify to this unfortunate soul that didn't have the balls to even leave a name, I have never chased after a man in all my years of dating. (Chasing after people is for grade school girls, ha!) I cannot help the fact that I am the way that I am - an easygoing person that people can talk to and converse with, both male and female. I am like a Catholic priest with a Jigsaw (from the "Saw" movies) mentality. I will never physically harm you, but I want to know what makes you happy, sad, angry, etc. or get the information that I want from you to 'mess you up mentally' (rolling on the floor laughing).