Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Homewreckers' Anthem


This is the Homewrecker's Anthem. If you can the songs that make up her anthem, take them as a warning and watch what you say. She may be listening to your everything thought!


All you gotta do is say yes
Don't deny what you feel
Let me undress you babe
Open up your mind and just rest
I'm about to let you know ...

Come and get this, waited all my life for your touch and soft kiss
And life will never be the same, while ya moan and groan
I hear your voice call my name
Holding your body like a plastic molding
Your soul I'll be controlling
As the candles burn, we toss and turn
From night to day, all our pleasures we learn
Come and play with me tonight's our night baby,
50 candles burn bright
Come and roll with me
Make love to me
Hold on tight, It's going to be a bumpy ride

I won't tell your secrets
Your secrets are safe with me
I will keep your secrets
Just think of me as the pages in your diary

No comments: